My experience with Yucel was fantastic. He was professional, courteous and really took his time to get me exactly the headshot look I was going for. Going in, I was pretty anxious, as I don’t generally like having my photos taken or the way they turn out. The results proved astonishingly otherwise. All my friends and associates rave about my new pictures. The studio atmosphere was relaxed and the photo shoot turned out to be fun. I even starting to feel like a professional model… The pictures are amazing. I couldn’t be happier and highly recommend his services.
December 8, 2015
- What does editing do to my headshot and isn’t it cheating?
- 8 Key questions for more successful professional headshot portrait sitting outcomes
- Should my professional business headshot be posed or unposed?
- A headshot is a headshot is a headshot, except when your headshot has a job to do. What is your headshot’s job?
- Why are white backgrounds so popular for professional headshots?