Let me tell you, I do NOT photograph well. That’s been my story my whole life! I groan when people bring out the cameras. But Yucel helped me relax, we laughed while he took pictures, and lo and behold, he made me look great! He also took the time to discuss what I was wanting from my head shot before he even picked up the camera—What image did I want to project? What did I want the photo to say? And when we thought we had enough shots to choose from, he really listened to me when I told him which ones I liked and why. I would recommend him to anyone who wants a truly professional, artistic photograph, because that’s what he will deliver!
Thanks so much for your time today! I love the pictures and I appreciate how much time you spent really getting them just right. You are the best! I will post them ASAP and brag about the photographer wherever possible!
BA, MEd, ACC
October 16, 2015
- What does editing do to my headshot and isn’t it cheating?
- 8 Key questions for more successful professional headshot portrait sitting outcomes
- Should my professional business headshot be posed or unposed?
- A headshot is a headshot is a headshot, except when your headshot has a job to do. What is your headshot’s job?
- Why are white backgrounds so popular for professional headshots?